I had a lot of ideas for last year’s halloween card, and it was tricky to reign them in enough to pick one. Eventually, I settled on the pin up skeleton and my only regret is that I couldn’t make fishnet stockings work on leg bones.
I did two versions of this assignment- the first piece (as well as the critique it got) weren't what I wanted, so I went back and did a more carefully rendered version of basically the same thing. I forget sometimes how helpful it is to throw out a bad drawing and just start from scratch.
This piece was done in FW acrylic inks- they aren't my favorite, but they carry some really fun colors.